RE: On-page SEO factors list?There are many on-page SEO factors that can affect your website's ranking in the search engine results pages (SERPs). Some of the most important factors include:
1. Title tags - The title tag is one of the most important on-page SEO factors. It should be unique and descriptive, and include your target keywords.
2. Meta tags - Meta tags are another important on-page SEO factor. They should be well-written and include relevant keywords.
3. Content - Content is king when it comes to SEO. Your content should be well-written, informative, and include relevant keywords.
4. URL structure - Your website's URL structure should be clean and easy to understand. Include relevant keywords in your URLs to help improve your website's SEO.
5. Site speed - Site speed is a important factor for SEO. Your website should load quickly to help improve your ranking in the SERPs.
6. Mobile-friendliness - With more and more people using mobile devices to access the internet, it's important to make sure your website is mobile-friendly. This means your website should be easy to navigate and view on a mobile device.
7. Technical SEO - Technical SEO is a bit more complex, but it's important to make sure your website is properly optimized for the search engines. This includes things like ensuring your website is indexable, using proper redirects, and more.
8. Local SEO - If you want to rank well in the local search results, you need to optimize your website for local SEO. This includes things like claiming your business listing on Google My Business, optimizing your website for local keywords, and more.
9. User experience - User experience is a important factor for SEO. Your website should be easy to use and navigate, and provide a good user experience.
10. Link building - Link building is an important part of off-page SEO. It involves creating backlinks from other websites to your own, which helps to increase your website's visibility and authority in the SERPs.