RE: List of off-page SEO techniques?1. Content is key for any off-page SEO strategy. Your content must be high quality, keyword rich, and informative in order to rank well in search engine results pages.
2. Optimize your website for on-page SEO. Make sure your website is optimized for search engine crawlers by including meta tags, title tags, and alt tags.
3. Build backlinks to your website. Backlinks are one of the most important ranking factors for SEO. Make sure to build backlinks from high quality websites.
4. Promote your website on social media. Social media can be a great way to promote your website and increase your visibility online.
5. Make sure your website is mobile-friendly. With more and more people using mobile devices to access the internet, it’s important to make sure your website is mobile-friendly.
6. Use Google My Business. Google My Business is a free tool that allows you to manage your online presence on Google.
7. Monitor your website’s SEO. Use Google Analytics or another website monitoring tool to track your website’s SEO progress.